Tuesday, April 9, 2013

~These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~ Part 2

 Happy Tuesday!!!  I hope all of you are doing well and that you are ready for the day ahead.  I hope you have the best Tuesday possible.

Today one of my favorite things are wooden bowls.  I am really getting into the early painted ones!  I hope you enjoy the pictures! = )







Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook and Pinterest.  I would love to see you there too! 

"Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th."
~Julie Andrews~

All My Best,
~Dan~
 

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nice collection, Dan. Love the red ones!

earlene said...

Dan I really love the large beehive bowl in the last picture!!!!
bowls are my fav too...I can't get enough of them, however, the prices do.
Happy Tuesday Dan
Earlene

Karen said...

What a beautiful assortment of bowls - great displays of them as well.
Karen

janet said...

WOW..What a bowl collection..
They are great aren't they and can be used so many ways..
Have a wonderful day..

Prims By The Water said...

Yep its official..we both like the same prims. Your bowls are awesome, Janice

bettyj said...

Beautiful. You are 2 for 2!