Friday, April 12, 2013

~These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~ Part 5

 Happy Friday!!!  I don't know about you, but I am sure am happy that it is the last day of the week and I am looking forward to the weekend.  I hope all of you have a wonderful day and that you have a relaxing weekend.  I hope you get to spend it with the people you love the most.

Today, one of my favorite things are early leather books.  This is a relatively new collection for me, but I have truly fallen in love with them.  I hope you enjoy the pictures! = )













Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook and Pinterest.  I would love to see you there too!

"Sometimes opportunities float right past your nose. Work hard, apply yourself, and be ready. When an opportunity comes you can grab it."
~Julie Andrews~

All My Best,
~Dan~


2 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

What is it about these old books that make me picture a comfy chair and quilt by a roaring fireplace? TGIF! ~*~Lisa

Susannah said...

Hi Dan, These old leather books just add to the old look, don't they? I have a few that were my grandparents on both sides and I have them out and displayed, too. You are blessed to have so many things that you love. It just makes the soul feel good, doesn't it?

I hope your weekend is relaxed and peaceful ...... add a little fun to it all, too...will ya?

Susannah