Thursday, April 11, 2013

~These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~ Part 4

 Happy Thursday!!!  I hope that all of you are doing well and that you have a terrific Thursday.  I know it is going to be a great day for all of us!

Today, one of my favorite things are early samplers.  You all know how much I love samplers, but there is just something extra special about these early samplers.  It just make me happy to look at them.  I hope you enjoy the pictures! = )











Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook and Pinterest.  I would love to see you there too!

"I am told that the first comprehensible word I uttered as a child was 'home.'"
~Julie Andrews~

All My Best,
~Dan~

3 comments:

Lida said...

Thanks for showing them! I love the old and original samplers, I envy you! LOL! Greetings
lida

Prims By The Water said...

Every time I see an early sampler, I always wonder who stitched it and whether she was sitting in a parlor or in a living room next to a warm fire. You have some nice ones and I am a little envious of you. ;0) Janice

bettyj said...

I gave m daughter the only one I had. Yours are exquisite.