Wednesday, April 10, 2013

~These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~ Part 3

 Happy Wednesday!!!  It is hard to believe that we are already half finished with the week.  Time sure does fly by.  I hope all of you have a wonderful Wednesday and that you do something that makes you happy today.

Today one of my favorite things are wooden mashers.  I have collected these for close to 18 years!!!  Oh my, I just made myself feel old...LOL!!!  Anyway, they are one of my collections that I have never grown tired of and I doubt if I ever will.  I hope you enjoy the pictures! = )




Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook and Pinterest.  I would love to see you there too!

"I am an optimistic lady."
~Julie Andrews~
 
All My Best,
~Dan~

5 comments:

The Moonlit Stitch said...

The gathering on your shelf and the shelf itself are all perfect! The mashers are so interesting-alike but different. Pair nicely with the sifters. Thanks for sharing! ~*~Lisa

Julie said...

As always, I love your displays. You have a great eye.

I have an old ice box, pictures are on my blog. Wondering if you might know anything about it??

Blessings,
Julie
www.ourlittleredsaltbox.blogspot.com

Lida said...

Finally time to react on your Favorite Things! I love them too! Especially the painted boxes are looking fantastic, but also I envy you for the fact you have room enough to show them and enjoy them!
Greetings
Lida

ann hermes said...

I collect mashers also, displaying them in an old divided cutlery box. I like your idea of displaying handle side down in a crock. :-)

busybee said...

I love mashers!! I collect them as well! Love how you display your collections!