Monday, April 8, 2013

~These Are a Few of My Favorite Things~ Part 1

 Happy Monday!!!  I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend and that you are all rested up and ready for the great week ahead.  I just know it is going to be a fantastic one. 

This week, I am dedicating each post to one of my favorite things and I am ending with a quote by Julie Andrews.  Today, my favorite things are firkins,   especially painted ones.  I love them and I still cannot believe that I am blessed enough to own two stacks of them! = )  I hope you enjoy the pictures!





Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you will continue to stop by for a visit when you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook and Pinterest.  I would love to see you there too!

"Sometimes I'm so sweet even I can't stand it."
~Julie Andrews~

All My Best,
~Dan~

2 comments:

bettyj said...

1 out of 1 of your favorite things is also mine. Your samplers are wonderful. You are a man of many talents.

Prims By The Water said...

Loving your firkin stacks! I have a few. Seems like we collect the same things almost. Have a great week! Janice