Friday, April 5, 2013

~Early Sampler Revisited Plus More~

Happy Friday!!!  It is hard to believe that we are already to the last day of the week.  Time sure does fly!!!  I hope all of you are ready for the wonderful day that is ahead of you and that you have a fun and relaxing weekend.

A couple of weeks ago, I shared some pictures of the early sampler that I had hanging on the red cupboard in the kids room.  Some of you asked me to post some close up pictures.  As you can see, I have been doing some tweaking in this area too!  = )





 
Pattern by Tina Woltman
 


 
I bought this early blue dress at an online sale that Arnett's Country Store was having.
 


Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I hope you enjoyed your visit and that you will come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook and Pinterest.

"Remember me with smiles and laughter for that is how I will remember you all.  If you can only remember me with tears then don't remember me at all."
~Laura Ingalls Wilder~

All My Best,
~Dan~

3 comments:

Karen said...

Good morning Dan,
yep, it's me...haven't been blog hopping for quite some time.
I had lots to catch up on here haven't I.
Your tweaking is always so lovely.
How fortunate for the 'kids' to have such a fun room to stay in when they visit...looks darling.

The sheep picture in the prior post...LOVE IT...may I ask where you got it or did you make it?

Karen

annie said...

I still love the red, Dan. It all looks wonderful, that is a precious little dress. Hope you have a great weekend too!

Prims By The Water said...

I will be doing some tweaking myself soon...what a cute little blue dress! Hope your weekend was fun! Janice