Monday, February 18, 2013

~Early Sampler~

Happy Monday!!!!  I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing weekend.  The weekend is still going on here due to President's Day.  Jeff and I are enjoying an extra day this weekend and it sure was nice knowing we had today off.
 
Today I am sharing another early sampler that I recently found.  This sampler came all the way from Pennsylvania and is dated 1833.  I got the sampler from Stacee Droit of Arnett's Country Store.  I really love it.  I placed it in the kid's bedroom.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.
 
 







I  hope you all have a wonderful Monday!  Make it extra special by performing a random act of kindness.  It will truly make your day brighter and will bring happiness to countless other people.  Random acts of kindness are contagious. = ) 

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on Pinterest by clicking here.

"You have to discover you, what you do, and trust it."
~Barbra Streisand~

All My Best,
~Dan~

3 comments:

Benita said...

That's a beautiful sampler ! I hope to go to Arnett's someday, it's pretty far away from me though !! I hope you & Jeff enjoy your extra day off, Dan !!
Hugsssssss

Prims By The Water said...

Love your sampler...I am still on the hunt for an early one. Your lighting from your previous post are just warm and inviting! I also had an extra weekend day and spent my entire 3 days making Easter goodies for our store. Janice

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

It's a wonderful sampler, Dan. Thanks for sharing where you found it.
Hugs,
Susan