Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Images of Christmas 2012~Sun Room~

Happy Wednesday!!!  Can you believe we are already halfway through the week?  Time just always seems to go by faster and faster. 
 
Today I am going to share some of my favorite images of our sun room during this past Christmas.  When we first moved into our house, I had no idea what to do with this room and it has quickly become one of my favorites.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!  The weekend is getting closer!!!! Make it an even better day by doing something extra special for someone in your life. = )
 
Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.
 
"Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies."
~Aristotle~
 
All My Best,
~Dan~

4 comments:

annie said...

very nice indeed, Dan! I have been enjoying your Christmas photos. Thanks so much for sharing!

Lida said...

Love the simple things you show, but also the lovely Santa, but your tree is really fantastic!
Greetings
Lida

Primitive Stars said...

What a warm and wonderful prim home you have.....Love all the Christmas decorating and beautiful treasures.....thanks for the tours, so much fun Dan.....Blessings Francine.

janet said...

Your room is beautiful..I love your tree..Yes it is hard to believe that this week is almost gone..I think the last year flew by..Looking forward to a slower 2013..Have a great week..