Friday, January 4, 2013

Images of Christmas 2012~Master Bedroom~


 Today, I will share some of my favorite images of the master bedroom during this past Christmas season.  I hope you enjoy the pictures.  Thank you for all the nice comments you have been leaving.  They all mean so much to me.
 

 
  
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on Facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.
 
"Rest when you're weary.  Refresh and renew yourself, your body, your mind, your spirit.  Then get back to work."
~Ralph Marston~
 
All My Best,
~Dan~ 

11 comments:

TheCrankyCrow said...

Another work of art, Dan....Oh, to have a bedroom that large!! Love the little candy cane and stocking tree....too sweet! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

denise said...

love your little tree!! denise

Twinkle Terrior said...

Sooo happy to see your post today! Love the Ralph Marston quote! Perfect for the weekend . God bless, CZ

janet said...

It's beautiful..
I especially love your bed and the colors you chose..
Have a great weekend..

Judy said...

Your decorating talent amazes me! LOVE the bedding...perfect combination. Lovely room...so peaceful. I envy the space you have. Keep those pics coming!

Christi Benton said...

Simply AMAZING! (:

ChristiPrimGal said...

Simply AMAZING! (:

ChristiPrimGal said...

Simply AMAZING! :)

Faith said...

I KEEP TRYING TO COMMENT ON YOUR WONDERFUL DECORATING TALENT...not sure what happens to it. Anyway, great work , I love the colors. Check out my blog sometime. Thanks,Faith

Faith said...

Great decorating...wonderful colors!

Dan said...

Hi Faith!

I have to approve the comments before they appear in the comment section of the blog. This keeps spam from appearing as comments. I received all of your comments. Thank you so much! I will have to jump over and visit your blog. Thank you for telling me about it!

~Dan~