Thursday, January 24, 2013

~Handmade Samplers by Jennifer Schneeman~

Happy Thursday!!!!  I hope all of you are doing well and that you are ready for another wonderful day!
 
Today I am going to share with you some handmade samplers that I recently purchased.  I purchased these samplers from Arnett's Country Store during one of their online sales.  The samplers are by Jennifer Schneeman.  She and her mother, Norma, are wonderful folk artists.  I love the samplers!!  Jennifer has a unique way of making the samplers appear early.  Right now, I only have two of Jennifer's samplers, but I would love to have more one day. = )  I hope you enjoy the pictures!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday.  Make it extra special by spending just a few minutes reflecting on all the blessings you have.
 
Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.
 
"When I'm worried and I cannot sleep, I count my blessings instead of sheep."
~Irving Berlin~
 
All My Best,
~Dan~

6 comments:

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Love that stitchery and the way you have it displayed, Dan!

Have a great day!
Tammy

Devon said...

Love the display of them,,very nice..thanks for sharing.
Devon

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

What a great collection. By the way, love the new header. Perfect!

Lida said...

Love them both! Greetings
Lida

ChristiPrimGal said...

These are BEAUTIFUL! (:

~Happy Friday to ya~.

Y1M said...

Great finds...and displays of them. I need to take a trip to Arnett's...it's been a while. TFS.

HUGS.