Monday, November 19, 2012

~Don't Forget~

We hope you will join us for our holiday show tomorrow, November 20, 2012 at 7:00 pm central time.

The sale will begin at promptly at 7:00 here on my blog.

 
I hope we will see you tomorrow!
 
Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.
 
"Christmas, children, is not a date.  It is a state of mind."
~Mary Ellen Chase~
 
All My Best,
~Dan~
 


3 comments:

Lida said...

Wish you good sales and lots of success! Must be, because it all looks fantastic! Greetings
Lida

Simple Pleasures said...

Reflecting on everything I have to be thankful for and wishing abundant blessings for all my friends and family.
~May the good things in life be yours in abundance Not only at Thanksgiving but throughout the coming year~
XoXo
Michelle
Simple Pleasures

Julie said...

I really enjoyed your Holiday Show. You have been busy! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas season.
Blessings,
Julie
www.ourlittleredsaltbox.blogspot.com (winter giveaway)