Wednesday, November 14, 2012

~A Kentucky Homespun Christmas~

 I thought I would drop in and let all of you see some pictures of our booth at the Kentucky Homespun Christmas show which was held in Cave City, Kentucky on November 10th.  This was truly a dream come true for me.  I have wanted to participate in a show for as long as I can remember and this was the perfect show to get my feet wet with.  The show was organized by three of the nicest women you could ever meet.  These three women were Wilma Gilbert, Ann Kuehn, and Stacee Droit.  They were all three so sweet and helpful, especially Stacee Droit who has given me so much wonderful advice over the last few months. 

So, take a look at the very first Yesterday Once More Primitives booth!
  






































Some of the samplers and pillows that you have seen in these pictures will be available at our online sale on November 20th at 7:00 pm.  I hope you will join us!


Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.

"Christmas doesn't come from a store, maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more."
~Dr. Seuss~

All My Best,
~Dan~

7 comments:

janet said...

Everything looks so nice...

bettyj said...

Somebody has been really busy! Beautiful samplers.Shows are so much fun because you meet the nicest people. Almost like blogging

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Wow! Your space looked wonderful. Good job! ~*~Lisa

annie said...

good for you Dan, I know it's early, but I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Pat said...

Your display was lovely...hoping you had a successful weekend and first show.

Lida said...

Wow Dan! It looks fantastic and I wished I lived nearby so that I could visit the show and see al the goodies for myself! Lots of succes next week and enjoy your stitches,
Lida

HomeSpunPrims said...

Your booth looks wonderful Dan! How exciting for you. You did a great job displaying your hand~mades. Thanks for sharing with us. Lori