Sunday, October 14, 2012

~It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas!~

It seems that I have been celebrating Christmas since early summer!  I have been working on the Christmas issue of A Primitive Place & Country Journal magazine and making items for an upcoming Christmas show too.  I guess it is a good thing that I love Christmas!  I just turn on the Christmas music and start working! = )

I thought I would give you some sneak peeks of the Christmas issue of A Primitive Place & Country Journal magazine which comes out November 1st.  It is going to be a great one, so enjoy!


















If you do not already subscribe to this wonderful magazine, you can subscribe by clicking here.

I am also very excited about a Christmas show that I will be doing on November 10th.  The show is called A Kentucky Homespun Christmas and it is being organized by Wilma Gilbert, Ann Kuehn, and Stacee Droit.  I am so excited to be part of such a great show!


Here is a very small sampling of some of the items that I will have at the show.  I am continuing to work on new items daily!  If you live in the Cave City, Kentucky area, I hope you will stop by the Yesterday Once More Primitives booth and say hi!














Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.

"I will honor Christmas in my heart and try to keep it all the year."
~Charles Dickens~

All My Best,
~Dan~

6 comments:

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I can't wait to recv it. I am with you, I turn on Christmas music right after Halloween.

janet said...

You do great stitch work..Wishing I lived closer and could attend..Have a great week..

Jeanne said...

Looks like a wonderful issue this year!! Can't wait for my copy. Nice stitching...love your new christmas designs. ~Jeanne~

Twinkle Terrior said...

Your blog is so awesome Dan !! I just love it .... it really inspires the holidays and always makes me smile to feel like it is....yesterday once more!! oxox

Julie said...

I am a VERY HAPPY subscriber to A Pimitive Place Magazine and LOOOOOVVVE it! I just savor each and every page as I sip on a cup of hot tea. FABULOUS JOB!
I wish I lived closer to your area, as I would love to visit you, but Northern Maine is a bit too far from Kentucky.
Keep up the great work!
Blessings,
Julie
www.ourlittleredsaltbox.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very good!