Monday, August 27, 2012

~Pillows, an Anniversary, & a Reminder~

 I hope everyone is doing well, I thought I would stop in and let you guys see some pillows that I have gotten lately.  I bought some of the pillows and I made some of them.

The first set of pillows that I got are these two pillows that I got at Arnett's Country Store.  Stacee Droit made them from an old coverlet and stuffed them with rags.  I placed them on a bench next to my very first salt glazed crock.  I have been wanting to collected salt glazed crocks for a long time and finally decided to do it!


These next two pillows on in an old laundry basket that is displayed on top of a cupboard in the master bathroom.  I made the big pillow from some blue ticking material that I had.  The little pillow was found at an antique store.  It is made from an old coverlet.


The next set of pillows, were made by me.  I really like how they turned out.  I have added some Christmas touches to some of the others I have made and plan on selling them at our Christmas show which will be held in November.


I found the pillows that are sitting on the settle in the master bedroom at Simply Country Treasures which is located in Lebanon, Illinois.  I have been wanting to find some blue pillows for the settle to tie in the bedding on the bed.


Yesterday, Jeff and I celebrated our 10th anniversary.  We had a wonderful day.  It is so hard to believe that it has already been ten years.  I feel so blessed to spend my life with such a wonderful guy!


Finally, do not forget about our fall show which will be held on Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 7:00 pm central time here on my blog.  We are really excited about the show and we hope you can join us.  If you would like to be on our mailing list to receive email updates and sneak peeks of the items that we will be selling, you can email us at yesterdayoncemoreprimitives@hotmail.com.


Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul."
~Emily Dickinson~

All My Best,
~Dan~

6 comments:

janet said...

First let me wish you both a Happy Anniversary..I think your pillows are so nice and love the colors you chose..Excited for your upcoming sale and I am already on your mailing list..Have a great night..

Jan - Life on Buttermilk Hill said...

Happy anniversary--we are all so blessed when we find someone special. Love your pillows and the beesting--that is one crock I haven't been able to find...at least within my price range! You have really been busy with your stitching!--Jan

Lida said...

Happy Anniversary and many happy returns! All your pillows look great and they are all fitting perfect in your house, I admire your taste! Greetings
Lida

Pam said...

Happy Belated Anniversary. You two look so young in that photo!

Julie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the pillows. There is just something so calming about them. I especially love the fabrics.
Blessings,
Julie
P.S. Stop by my blog and sign up for my giveaway.

Hillcresthome Prims said...

Dan, Sorry this is late.....
Happy Anniversary! You both are blessed to have each other and you both are blessed for the beautiful life that you have made for both of you.
Happy 10th Year Anniversary!
Fall Blessings