Tuesday, August 21, 2012

~Fall Show Sneak Peek~

 I just wanted to stop in and give all of you a sneak peek of some of the items that we will be selling at our fall show which will be held on Tuesday, September 11th at 7:00 pm central time on my blog.

We are very excited about the sale and we have been busily preparing for it.  We have sixty-four items that we will be selling that evening!

Here is just a small sampling of some of the items that will be for sale.










We are already working on Christmas items and it is shaping up to be a much bigger sale than the fall show.  We hope you will join us on September 11th!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as possible.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.  If you would like to be on our mailing list to receive email updates about our fall show, please email us at yesterdayoncemoreprimitives@hotmail.com.

"Autumn carries more gold in its hand than all the other seasons."
~Jim Bishop~

All My Best,
~Dan~

4 comments:

joanne said...

how fun! I've got my eyes out for a few things...sweet..;j

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Looks like you've made some wonderful things and have enjoyed preparing for your sale...keep on creating!! ~Kriss~

Pam said...

I can't wait! I have it marked on my calendar.

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

I love that candy corn pillow. Also the school days sampler is perfect. I love to decorate for back to school.