Monday, August 13, 2012

~Back to School Once More~

Well, it is official, summer is over and I start back to school today!  Where did the summer go?!?!?



I feel very blessed to have the job I have.  Not only do I enjoy it, but it gives me time off to pursue other interests.  I am very lucky!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.

Don't forget about our Fall sale on September 11th!  If you would like to be on our mailing list to receive email updates and sneak peeks of some of the items that we will be selling, please email us at yesterdayoncemoreprimitives@hotmail.com.


"I'm not going to buy my kids an encyclopedia.  Let them walk to school like I did."
~Yogi Berra~

All My Best,
~Dan~


2 comments:

Lida said...

Have a good school year! Greetings
Lida

~Sara said...

Blessings for a great year!
~sara