Sunday, August 5, 2012

~A Little of This & A Little of That Once More~

There has not been a whole lot going on around here in the last few days.  We have just about finished all the fall items that we will be offering on our Internet show, so I have been trying to relax.  I have recently found a few new items for our house, so I thought I would share those with you today.

The first items I found is the wonderful tin lamp.  I love how primitive/Colonial it looks.  I found the light at The Olde Homestead in Mt. Vernon, Illinois.  I placed it between my new Johnston Benchworks chairs in the sun room.  I think it was the perfect addition!



Another item that I recently found was this early herb caddy.  I found it at an online offering that Arnett's Country Store was having last month.  I really like it and placed it on the island in the kitchen



I also received these wonderful whisk brooms from a great facebook friend, Patrick Blake.  I love them and I placed them on an early bread board that I had sitting on the Hoosier cabinet in the basement kitchen


We are gearing up for our big Internet selling on my blog sometime in early September.  A big announcement will be coming soon.  We will be offering fall cross stitched samplers (like the little guy below), fall stitcheries, and fall pillows.


Of course, this little guy has been tea stained and framed already.  If you would like to be on our mailing list to get email updates about our shows and the items we are selling, please email us at yesterdayoncemoreprimitives@hotmail.com.

The fall 2012 issue of A Primitive Place & Country Journal magazine is arriving at homes all over the country!  I received mine a few days ago and it is wonderful!  I know that you will love it!  I love the cover of this issue!  Of course, I say that with every issue...LOL!



If you have not subscribed to A Primitive Place & Country Journal magazine, you can do so by clicking here.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking here.

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
~Albert Einstein~

All My Best,
~Dan~

4 comments:

Lida said...

Lots of success with the sale and I love the lamp! Greetings
'Lida

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Great finds! One of these days I will read the magazine. I haven't found a local shop selling it yet. Can't wait for your internet sale. :-)

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Must get a subscription to the magazine! I know your sell will be a success!

Have a great week!
Tammy

Y1M said...

Dan, Love That Lamp....I don't know what it is about me and these lamps lately. Haven't purchase one, but I am so itching to. Wonderful display of your new tote, and I can't seem to get enough of old whisks...so much fun to display with. Got my APP&CJ MAG and I Love it of course, can't go wrong with it being the Best. ;) Hope you are having fun preparing for your sale, as I'm sure you will do great with it. Enjoy!!!

Hugs,
Marlene