Saturday, July 28, 2012

~Some Very Exciting News Once More~

I am very excited to share some news with all of you!  After a lot of thinking and talking, Jeff and I have decided to sell some of my handmade cross stitched samplers, stitcheries and pillows.  I am very excited about this new chapter in our lives.


We have been working all summer to create items for our first show.  Our first show will be sometime in early September here on my blog.  We will be selling fall themed items at this show.  We are not taking special orders at this time, so all of our fall themed items will be available at the time of the sale and we will not be making anymore until next year.


When we have chosen a firm date and time, I will announce that in plenty of time for you to attend the show.  So, the arrival of Yesterday Once More Primitives will be in early September.  We are very excited!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too!  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on Pinterest by clicking here.

"Nothing happens unless first a dream."
~Carl Sandburg~

All My Best,
~Dan~

12 comments:

Pam said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait for your very first show!

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see all your goodies.

Debra said...

Good luck with your new venture!

Michelle~Sugar House Creations said...

Wow looks like you have been busy! So excited for you! I hope you will be making some available for purchase online too. :-)

Dan said...

Hi Everyone! Thank you for your support and well wishes. This will be a internet sale only. Everything that we have available will be for sale on my blog sometime in early September. I will give a more specific date and time as the even gets closer!

~Dan~

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

I remember how I first felt when I decided to sell on blogger~ it was exciting yet uncertain all at the same time~ I wish you much success, and much happiness in the doing~

annie said...

Good for you!

alltheseboys said...

Oh how exciting...for you...and all of us too! I know your show willbe a huge hit!

Lida said...

Wow, that is great fun! Wish you lots of success,
Lida

Primitive Stars said...

Hello Dan, oh that is so great!!! Wonderful stitches, loving the fall theme. Good Luck, Blessings Francine.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Will be looking forward to seeing it all. Fall is my favorite season! :)

Tammy

Benita said...

I can't wait to own one of your handmade goodies Dan,I'm already picking out what I want : )
LUVS~N~HUGS
Benita