Monday, March 19, 2012

~A Special Gift & More Yellow Ware~

Last weekend, my friend Jerrah brought me a very special gift.  She made a collage of the home tour feature of our house that appeared in the 2011 Holiday issue of A Primitive Place & Country Journal magazine.  I love it and I think she did a wonderful job.  I hung it in the office next to the collage she made of our house when it appeared in Country Sampler magazine.  I can see both collages when I am in the office writing for APP or doing some stitching.  I cannot thank her enough for taking the time to make me such a thoughtful gift.


This past week, Jeff and I were able to do a little antique shopping.  I got quite a few little goodies.  One of my favorite items that I found was this wonderful yellow ware pitcher.  You know how I feel about yellow ware! = )

I placed it on an early wooden circle I had.  I am not sure if it is a lid or what...LOL!  I also added an early wooden spoon to the display.  I really like how the three items look together.




Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking ~here~.

"A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future and accepts you just the way you are."
~Anonymous~

All My Best,
~Dan~

8 comments:

earlene said...

Great pitcher..love the shape of it.
Antique shopping is so much fun.
Have a great evening.
Earlene

janet said...

What a thoughtful gift from your friend and I love your pitcher and it looks great the way you have it displayed..Have a fabulous week..

Prims By The Water said...

Great find Dan. Yellowware pitchers are hard to find here in Michigan. Your grouping looks great. Take care, Janice

Angie Berry said...

How sweet, you are fortunate to have such a friend in Jerrah! I guess that's why you talk about her so much, hehe.

Dan, that's a very nice, simple display, love it!

Enjoy your week~

joanne said...

Such a lovely and thoughtful gift! I can see why you are so enamoured with yellow ware...it is gorgeous...sending happy spring thoughts your way..;j

Lida said...

Lovely gift! Nice find, looks great with the wooden spoon on the lid! Greetings
Lida

Susannah said...

Very thoughtful collage from your friend. The yellow ware pitcher is gorgeous. I like how you have it simply displayed with the sppon and the lid.

Y1M said...

Dan ~ Wonderful gift from a wonderful friend. :) Very nice yellow ware pitcher...displayed perfectly.

Blessings,
Marlene