Wednesday, February 29, 2012

~Leap Day Once More~

 I could not let this day go by without posting something.  I will not get the chance to post on February 29th again until 2016!  I thought I should make hay while the sun was shining! = )

There really isn't a whole lot going on here, so I thought I would share a few pictures of some of my collections that I have taken in the recent weeks.  I hope you enjoy them and I hope you are spending this Leap Day doing something that makes you smile!










Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More.  I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can.  Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook.  I would love to see you there too.  You can also follow Yesterday Once More on pinterest by clicking ~here~.

"Time is a dressmaker specializing in alterations."
~Faith Baldwin~

All My Best,
~Dan~

9 comments:

Gwen, The Vintage Seamstress said...

I just love looking at your photos, your home is beautiful. It always gives me a lift to read your blog.
Blessings!

Y1M said...

Happy Leap Day Dan. Always enjoy viewing your collections...Love the quilts; displayed beautifully.

Hope all is well in your area.

Hugs,
Marlene

Lida said...

I made a log yesterday and told my blogging friends about your blog and your style, many have visit you I am told! Some were really impressed by the things you were showing! Greetings
Lida

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

Hi, Dan:
I'm with Gwen, I love looking through your photos.
The quilts are beauties.

Janice said...

Glad to see you back! I'm sure you are very busy with both your jobs. I’m in the midst of IEP season and overwhelmed with the paperwork. I can’t wait until Spring Break! Glad to see you are back and doing well. Congratulations of the newspaper write up.

Take Care,
Janice

janet said...

You home is beautiful and I have to agree with everyone else..Love looking at photos of your home..Happy Leap Year ( a day late..LOL)

Angie Berry said...

Wonderful collections Dan! Love that quote~

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Great collections, Dan, but I must say the lovely stack of quilts really caught my eye. Wishing you a great weekend.

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

Such a beautiful collection of antique boards~ thanks for sharing:)