Sunday, October 9, 2011

~More Pumpkins~

I have been promising for about a week that I would show some pictures of the outside of our house decorated for fall. Finally, the day has arrived!

This year, I decided to go more simple. I just added touches of fall to the front of the house using some pumpkins that we picked out last weekend when we visited the pumpkin patch. Again, I tried to choose pumpkins that were unique and had a interesting stem. Take a look around and let me know what you think!


















I did decorate the porch on the log cabin that sits on our front porch. The log cabin was made by folk artist Rachel Engel.











I hope you enjoyed the tour of the outside of our house decorated for fall!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would love to see you there too!

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view."
~Harper Lee~

All My Best,
~Dan~

10 comments:

Claudia said...

Simple yet elegant!! Great job.

Nicole said...

Your porch looks great. The simple things in life are always the best. I am a new follower & prim lover and always enjoy you blog. I started a blog also and enjoy having new followers. Thanks for posting and have a great week!

Nicole@Paris Hendrix

TheCrankyCrow said...

Very discerning - and exquisite taste in pumpkins Dan...(And ADORE your little log cabin....How the heck did you ever find pumpkins small enough for it??) Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Trace4J said...

I just love pumpkins. Yours look great. Especially on your dear log cabin.
Happy Fall
Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Lee Hill Primitives said...

Love how your home looks. The cabin is amazing!

Pam said...

Your porch looks beautiful. I adore those little pumpkins on porch of the cabin. Very cute.

Bittersweet and Ivy said...

It looks so homey! Thanks for sharing!

Laura

Walking on Sunshine... said...

The outside of your house looks good! Love the pumpkins. And we found some pumpkins with great stems also on Saturday! Enjoy your day!

janet said...

Simple yes but so tasetefully done..It all looks so nice..I love the log cabin..
Janet

Sherri Farley said...

Love your blog. Photos are great. The dogs are so sweet.......