Monday, October 31, 2011

~Halloween Once More~

Last night we had two spooky characters arrive at our house looking for treats. Thankfully, we had some treats because these two characters were ready to perform some tricks. = )


Alice in Wonderland (Katie) and Donald Duck (Jake) paid us a visit. As you can see from the picture, "Donald" was having some trouble standing still. I guess he had already had too much candy.



"Alice" was a little more relaxed.



"Donald" is thinking about bolting!



There he goes!



"Alice" is looking at one of the books that we had for our visitors.

There is nothing like two kids visiting to remind us what Halloween is all about!



I hope you have a spooktacular Halloween and that you spend it with the ones you love the most!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would love to see you there too!

"If human beings had genuine courage they'd wear their costumes every day of the year, not just on Halloween."
~Doug Coupland~

All My Best,
~Dan~

11 comments:

Walking on Sunshine... said...

What cute pictures! I love the Donald Duck costume! So cute! Hope you had a great day also!

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Hi Dan How adorable.. Love the bolting Pic of Donald.. that costume is way to cute.
Thanks for sharing!!

Happy halloween to you!!

Tonya

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

So precious!
Hope you have a spooktacular Halloween too!
Prim Blessings
Robin

alltheseboys said...

I love the bolting Donald Duck..too cute!!

TheCrankyCrow said...

Nothing spooky about those little characters!! Love em!!! Oh...Poor Little Donald!!! Too, too, funny. Hope you had a hauntingly wonderful spook night! Smiles & Halloween Hugs ~ Robin

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Wonderful outfits for the kids~ they look adorable~~just love Donald Duck!!!
thanks for sharing~
Teresa

Pam said...

Ahh, they are both adorable, but I just want to give Donald a little squeeze. Very cute.

Benita said...

Cute little visitors Dan !! Maybe Donald was a little bit top heavy with that big head ! LOL
XoXo~
Benita

Y1M said...

They both are so cute. Hope you as well as the little ones had a wonderful time.

Hugs,
Marlene

Sharon said...

What adorable visitors indeed.
I also love the photo of the bolting donald.
I am finally catching up with you again.
Hugs

Elaine @ Sunny Simple Life said...

They are adorable and I agree kids make Halloween so fun.