Tuesday, September 13, 2011

~Candles and a Sampler~

I wanted to share with you these wonderful tin candle holders I picked up at The Olde Homestead in Mt. Vernon, Illinois. I love them! They also have a hook on the back and can be hung from a chair or a door. I decided to place mine on the end tables in the basement. I love how the color of the candle matches some of the color in the chairs.

Take a look and tell me what you think!








I also wanted to show you another one of the samplers that I designed and stitched. You know how much I love saltbox houses. Until the day that I can live in one, this will hopefully tied me over.



Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as possible. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would love for you to stop by there too!

"Every artist was first an amateur."
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

All My Best,
~Dan~

11 comments:

ddogood said...

Oh this is an easy one, I LOVE them!

Your sampler is outstanding! Keep up the good work.

Donna
Candlelady

primitivebettys said...

Great! :) Your saltbox sampler is most darling! :)

Orange Sink said...

Dan,
That saltbox sampler is wonderful! Your decorating is awesome! Love the handmade touches throughout your home! Keep creating...... you have great talent!
Hugs!
Cathy G

TheCrankyCrow said...

They're perfect Dan - I so love the attention you give to the details - like the color of the candles, and the symmetry and balance of the two tables....And your saltbox is adorable!! Have a great day! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

Sharon said...

It is beautiful and I love the saltbox.
Thanks for sharing your decorating talents with us.

Susannah said...

Oh...your salt box stitchery is gorgeous! I really love that. You are doing a fantastic job designing and stitching your own pieces. Love the candle holders, too!

Susannah

Walking on Sunshine... said...

I love the candle! Very nice. Your sampler is gorgeous!

Robyn~Primlish said...

I just love reflectors on candlesticks!!
Your stitchery is awesome, great job!!

Claudia said...

The candles look great as well as the stitchery. Awesome!

Jackie said...

Hi Dan...LOVE the sampler! I'm hoping to start working on one this fall too. Thanks for the inspiration!

Jackie

Maggey and Jim said...

I love that shop in Mt.Vernon, I go there each time in Feburary when I go to the Herbfest. I really like the candle holder and your saltbox sampler is nice..
Maggey