Saturday, September 10, 2011

~Autumn Once More...Part 2~

Welcome to part two of our fall decorations. I hope you enjoy looking around.


This is the table by the front door.






I designed and stitched this Autumn sampler.











I designed and stitched this Halloween sampler.







This witch is an original Dan DiPaolo design that I was lucky enough to find.





This jack-o-lantern was the very first Fall decoration Jeff and I ever bought together.





I made this little witch pillow too.





Our collection of vintage Halloween children books.



The box on the dining room table all decked out for fall.











So, what do you think?

This weekend, Jeff and I have attended two fall open houses at some local primitive stores. I bought a few more fall decorations that I will share with you once I get them into place.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would love to see you there too!

"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."
~Albert Camus~

All My Best,
~Dan~

18 comments:

Cris said...

Love everything...adore your samplers...need a tour! Just how long would it take to hike from Massachusetts? lol Love the old books too..

TheCrankyCrow said...

I wanna come trick or treating at your house!! ;o) Seriously - you have some seriously great pieces....but I'm turning a little green over your wonderful collection of vintage Halloween books - yikes - I thought I was the only one addicted to those! Can't wait to see your new finds! Hope you're having a great weekend! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

beforethedawn ~ Jessica said...

I agree with Robin, let's all TOT at Dan and Jeff's!

Dan, I love how you decorate and keep everything looking more simple than cluttered. I love the old Halloween books. Those are some great treasures. I would have to read them each year to our kids. :)

Blessings, Jessica

beforethedawn ~ Jessica said...

Oh I can't believe I forgot your stitching! I love those too. I love to cross stitch and I love that you made your own designs.

Blessings, Jessica

Simple Pleasures said...

Hi Dan,
Just wanted to stop by and say hi and invite you to stop by my new blog, Simple Pleasures /formerly Michelles Cozy Cottage.
Thanks,
Michelle

Janene said...

Dan~Your home is so gorgeous with all of the fall decor. So warm and cozy!
Have a great weekend!
Janene

Carmen at Primcats said...

Everything is wonderful! Love those books!

Carmen and the Primcats

A Primitive Place & Country Journal Magazine said...

Everything looks wonderful Dan! I especially loved seeing the vintage books! OH my heart skipped a beat. My old school had Gus, Georgie, Fred and Old Witch. I wish I had taken them when I left!! What treasures they are!!
Have a great weekend! Hugs, Linda

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Dan, SPOOK-Tac-Ular!!! Love it. I need to finish mine.... have a great weekend! OLM

Tallulah's Antique Closet said...

Hi Dan, We luv your the Fall decor. And I just luv the witches in the kitchen. They are sooo CUTE! Have a great Sunday......Julian

earlene said...

Dan everything looks great! The childrens book are so sweet.
Enjoy your weekend
Earlene

Pat said...

OMG - I LOVE everything! Wish I could just move in. Thank you so much for sharing and inspiring.

Pamela@ Our Pioneer Homestead said...

That table centerpiece is gorgeous!!!

Susannah said...

I love the samplers that you designed.

Susannah

priley65 said...

Love all you wonderful Fall decorations. Your home is lovely. I posted a couple of fall pics on my blog. Stop by when you're not busy lol.

Robyn~Primlish said...

Oh Dan, your samplers you created are just gorgeous! When are you going to start taking orders? ;)
LOVE all your decorations, especially those vintage books! Great job!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Dan~ Spooky & Autumn displayed so perfectly~ That Ironing board is adorable!!
smiles
Teresa

The Prim Colonial said...

You have outdone yourself! It all looks superb! Now, come visit The Prim Colonial and give me some advice! Hope you have had a chance to read some of my blog entries; working on some journalistic style approaches...what do you think? ~~ Beth