Sunday, June 19, 2011

~Father's Day Once More~

I wanted to take a few minutes and wish four great men a very Happy Father's Day.




My Dad


Jeff's Dad



My brother, Andrew



And, the best puppy daddy in the world Jeff

May the world be a better place because of their patience, wisdom, and love.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as possible. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would love for you to stop by there too.

"My father didn't tell me how to live; he lived and let me watch him do it."
~Clarence Budington Kelland~

All My Best,
~Dan~

9 comments:

Chris Fenwick said...

Happy Fathers day to both you and Jeff, Dan,your both daddy's of the year in your little fury family's eyes I'm sure. Our men celebrate Fathers day in September in Australia. Have a special day with all of the men in your lives.
Hugs Chris
XXX

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Think you get a happy father's day too for your fur babies! Enjoy the day with those you love ~Kriss~

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Dan your post is so sweet for Fathers Day. I an glad you shared this post and pictures with us.
Very loving and handsome Fathers you have in your life.
Hope you enjoy your day with all of them.
Love
Maggie

Joanne said...

Happy Father's Day to you and your family!

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Happy Father's day~ wonderful pictures!!!
smiles
Teresa

Linda Keller said...

A friend of Joanne! I just love your blog. Happy Father's day to you and Jeff. Fur counts too!

Kori Vincent "Painting Primitives" said...

And to you too! Happy "Fur Father's" Day!
Blessings,

Sharon said...

What a great post and photos.
You are so blessed that is for sure.
Thanks for sharing.

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Love that quote at the end of your post, Dan!

Tammy