Sunday, May 15, 2011

~A Message from the Ps x 3~

Hi Everyone!

It is me Parker . . .


. . . and me Peyton . . .


. . . and me Paycee!


We thought we would stop in and give you an update on our daddy, Dan. He still is not back to normal yet. We heard he had a kidney stone, whatever the heck that is. Whatever it is it has made him feel pretty bad. You know our daddy, he loves to work, work, work, but lately he has been spending a lot of time in bed or on the couch. We are not complaining though. Whenever he gets in bed or on the couch we jump up there and snuggle with him. We are giving him lots of kisses and we are letting him rub our bellies. We think that makes him feel better.

When he thinks he feels better, he gets up and tries to paint, decorate, or even run. Pretty soon he is back in bed snuggling with us again. We heard him talking to daddy Jeff today and they think maybe the muscle relaxer he is taking is making him tired. He says he isn't going to take it anymore. Just between you and us, we wish he would keep taking it because we love spending time with him.

Daddy wanted us to let you know that he appreciates your thoughts and prayers so much. He has read every comment that you left and each one has made him feel better and very special. He also wanted us to let you know that ten of your thoughtful comments disappeared. He has no idea what happened to them, but he wanted us to let you know that he didn't delete them. He also wanted us to let you know that you are all very special to him.

Hopefully he will be back to his old self soon and he will be able to share some pictures of his latest projects with you. Oh, by the way...what in the world is a muscle relaxer????

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. We appreciate you stopping by and we hope you will continue to come back as often as possible. Don't forget to find Yesterday Once More on facebook. Our daddy would love for you to stop by there too.

"The time to relax is when you don't have time for it."
~Sydney J. Harris~

All Our Love,
Parker, Peyton, & Paycee

22 comments:

The Paper Princess said...

Dear Parker, Peyton, & Paycee,

Please tell Daddy Dan that I am SO sorry to hear that he has kidney stones and that he is in my prayers for a speedy recovery! Let him know that Blogger was a bad boy this week and ate posts and comments left and right, but hopefully will have recovered his missing comments by now. Let him know that Tsunami & Legend send him love too! We will check back for the latest update!

Hugs
Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Robin said...

The love of a cold nose and wet kiss will make you feel better soon!!! They always make me feel better.....Hope you are back to your old self soon. (millstonemercantile)

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Not only are you three adorable fur babies, you are pretty smart too. It took me forever to figure out blogging so I am very impressed with your skills. And you are very compassionate too! I am sorry your dad is still under the weather (that means he feels sick) but I am glad you give him love and snuggles. Please tell him I hope he is back to his wonderful best very very soon! Lots of hugs!

Orange Sink said...

Tell Daddy he is so lucky to have you three adorable babies looking after him! I hope he is feeling better with each day!
Yes, blogger was acting up and deleting comments...... but appears to be back to normal!
Hang in there guys!
Cathy G

Brenda said...

So sorry to hear about your Daddy Dan's Kidney stone. My hubby Dan had a second attack three years ago that put him in the hospital for five days. We were making plans to have the two stones blasted when a smart Doctor suggested a new treatment using Flomax. It pushed the stones through within 1 1/2 hours of being administered. Yay!

Have your Dad keep pushing the fluids. Dehydration is what gets them stuck on their way down. My prayers for a speedy recovery. :)

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

OH No what kind of friend am I to your Daddy Dan I did not know he was hurting. I am really sorry to hear this but truly glad I came by tonight so I can wish him a speedy recovery and give him my love.
Tell him to forgive me for not coming by sooner but I always always have him on my mind.
Love to all of you
Maggie

Firecracker Kid said...

Oh no, the dreaded passing of the kidney stones. Been there done that with son and hubby so I know your pain luv. Hang tuff, you've got lots of tender loving puppy care it sounds. Take care now:)
xoxo~Carol

adsgram said...

You 3P's are the best! Your daddy Dan is lucky to have you take care of and snuggle him. Please let him know that we are all here for him and hoping that he feels better really soon!

Keep up the great work and just make sure he does what he needs to do to get back in tip-top shape!

♥♥

Lynne

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Nothing like snuggling with 3 adorable pups when your not feeling well.
Tell Daddy I hope he's feeling better soon and push those liquids.
Prim Blessings
Robin

Trace4J said...

My goodness you three are adorable!
Hope your dad feels better soon.
Granny Trace

www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

Julia said...

I hope that your daddy feels better soon. It's no fun having pain and feeling tired. What great furry kids you are and so cute too. You should have a blog of your own.

I'll keep your daddy Dan in my prayers. Be good in the mean time. JB

Beckyjean said...

Dear Parker, Peyton, & Paycee,

Keep on snuggling with Daddy Dan. Puppy love can do wonders.

Tell Daddy Dan my prayers are with him for a fast recovery.

Take care~Becky

janie said...

Hi Three P's,
Thanks for the update on your daddy. You keep snuggling with him and tell him to get well soon.

Hugs, Janie

Penny said...

Half-way through that post I had to remind myself that it wasn't REALLY the 3 P's who were writing!! Hah! I was beginning to think I was hearing directly from them!
But I am quite sure they are helping to make you feel better!.... my little shih-tzu seems to know when I have a headache, and will jump up next to my pillow and allow me to put my head on her back. She is quite sure that that will help -- and in a way, it really does!
Feel better soon!

Ames said...

Well kiddo's I hope your daddy Dan is feeling better soon. I think he just needs your extra special love.
Sending well wishes!~Ames

Jackie said...

Both of your Daddy's are so lucky to have the 3 of you watching out for them. Tell Daddy Dan that lots of prayers are headed his way from MO and that we hope he feels better real soon!

Jackie

lilraggedyangie said...

What sweet lil puppies, and so talented too , blogging and caring for Daddy Im sure he is so super proud of you , keep snuggling him so he can get better soon , we all miss him in blog land. Hugs and Prayers for your lil snuggly family ! hugs
lil raggedy angie

Tracey said...

You tell your daddy Dan that I hope he's feeling better in no time. I had one of those kidney stone things once and it was definitely not fun!
Just keep snuggling and giving him lots of kisses!

Darline, Tammy and Pam said...

Parker, Paycee and Peyton,
Thanks so much for taking time away from getting your bellies rubbed to update us on your Daddy Dan!
I am sure that having you three snuggle with him helps him feel better! I know I feel better when my three fur kids snuggle with me!
You keep taking good care of Daddy Dan and he'll be good as new in no time!

Darline

janet said...

Dan..I hope that you are feeling better soon..Your dogs are adorable..
Janet

Chris Fenwick said...

ohhhh how sweet, Daddy Dan is one lucky human. Take good care of him and daddy Jeff :o)
xx

Y1M said...

Talk about touching a girls heart....broke out in the ugly cry. Thanks Parker, Peyton, & Paycee for the Lovely Update. So Happy your daddy is doing well little lubbies. :)
Give Daddy Huge Hugs for me,
Marlene