Tuesday, April 19, 2011

~Questions Once More~

Over the last few months, I have noticed that I have quite a few new followers. I decided that this would be a good time to have a question and answer session. Plus, since I am having another painting marathon, I do not have any pictures to share with you right now.

So many times, people ask questions in their comments and I have trouble getting back to everyone. This is your chance to ask your questions and have my complete attention. So, if you have a burning question that you would like to ask me, ask away. I will do my very best to answer every single question. I just hope you have some questions for me! I will be back on Thursday to answer your questions.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We are celebrating a very special anniversary here at Yesterday Once More today. One year ago today this special little girl came into our lives.




Paycee McLaine has been with us one year. I would be lying if I said she did not present some challenges over the year, my chewed up rugs, books, etc. speak for themselves. I will say that over the last couple of months it seems that Paycee has really improved. With these improvements, she has completely stolen our hearts. We sure do love our little Paycee Girl!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would love for you to stop by there too.

"There is nothing people like better than being asked an easy question. For some reason, we're flattered when a stranger asks us where Maple Street is in our hometown and we can tell him."
~Andy Rooney~

All My Best,
~Dan~

13 comments:

Never So Simple said...

Hi Dan,

Happy one year with Paycee!
My question is what was your first collection and how old were you?

Donna

Firecracker Kid said...

Happy birthday Paycee! The teething is finally over. No more chewed objects:)
Carol

cottageprims said...

I would want to know when and what drew you to love prims? That first beloved piece? Warm Blessings!~Amy

blessed country girl said...

Hi Dan, Happy Paycee!! Since you've done so much to your home, do you ever just think enough is enough? When should I just stop and enjoy? Seems to me there is always that little drive to just "fix" a bit. My worst is just trying not to overwhelm with too many things! Please no hoarding!! Plus, what is your next collection going to be??
I really enjoy your blog! Smiles going your way!!

Willow Creek Crossing said...

Hi Dan,
I don't have a question but just wanted to take this opportunity to tell you I love your blog and your writings and especially love your beautiful home! Sometimes we are all so busy we don't get the opportunity to comment on the things that are so special to others! Thank you for sharing your life with us!
Smile!
~Donna~

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Happy birthday to your little sweetie! ~*~Lisa

Sharon said...

Happy birthday to Paycee.
I love coming here and looking at your beautiful home.
I hope you don't mind but I have 2 questions, How long have you had your other furry babies and how you got such unique names? # 2 When you do all of this home improvement Does Jeff have a say as to what is going to be done or does he just trust your judgement?
Happy Easter

Joyce Reed said...

Hi Dan.... Just wanted to say thank you again for all the help you gave me {Country Sampler magazine} Home tour edition 2011, you helped my dream come true... Have you noticed most people that love to decorate like us are animal lovers too...Love your fur babies... love your new paint colors and I love your blog... many blessings Joyce

Darline, Tammy and Pam said...

Hi Dan, First, Happy 1 year to Paycee!
My question is, what is the once item you dream of adding to your home decor or to one of your collections?

I too love this blog and enjoy the inspiration I get from your beautiful home!
(Darline)

Kathleen said...

Dan,

You have such a natural eye for design and color and all things primitive. My question is: how come you're not hooking rugs?

Cheers to you and yours. Happy Easter!

Kathleen...in Central NJ where GREEN is returning!

*Kountry*Porch*Primitives* said...

Happy birthday Paycee!! All the puppy trials end up being worth it in the end! My boy just turned 11 this month and I would love some of those puppy days back as I watch him slow down with age...My question is where you find most of your lighting & how you got involved in a Primitive Place magazine. Thanks!! ~Kriss~

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Well a big Happy Birthday to the sweetie Paycee!!!
No question~ just a compliment~ I always enjoy checking out your blog, very inspiring~ look forward to more of your painting from your Marathon!!You give me so many ideas, so THANK YOU!!
smiles
Teresa

Martha said...

Hi Dan,

We once had a little schnauzer, her name was Lady Lakey of Windsor, Lakey for short. She too loved to chew on things, then one day she was all grown up and stopped-a smart little girl she was! Happy One Year to your little one.

My question is how often do you clean? People ask me this all the time or say-your house is so clean you don't have to clean (I Wish)...I vacuum daily and dust, you have so many wonderful treasures do you find it hard to keep things neat and orderly?

I enjoy visiting your blog-it is like the pages of a great magazine!