Sunday, April 24, 2011

~Happy Easter~

Just wanted to stop in and wish you all a Happy Easter! I hope you are spending this day with the people you love the most and that you are able to take some time and reflect on the real reason we celebrate this holiday.




We are hosting Easter dinner this year. My family and Jeff's family will all be here. There will be fifteen of us in all. It should be a wonderful day which will include an Easter egg hunt for the kids. Due to all the rain, it will take place in the basement. I will try to take lots of pictures to share with you all.

I haven't forgot about answering all of your great questions. Things have been crazy around here and I haven't had a chance to answer them, but I promise to do that this week.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as possible. Don't forget to look for Yesterday Once More on facebook. I would really like it if you stopped by.

"A holiday gives one a chance to look backward and forward, to reset oneself by an inner compass."
~May Sarton~

Easter Blessings,
~Dan~

6 comments:

The Prim Colonial said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!

janet said...

Happy Easter..

Y1M said...

Happy Easter to you too.

Hugs,
Marlene

nancy huggins said...

Hope you had a nice Easter with your families. I know what you mean about the weather since I am not real far from you in Central IL.We have muddy puddles all over the yard since they are running a water line up to the house..what happened to spring.I am ready for it :)

Sharon said...

Hope that your Easter Day was wonderful.
I will be ready to see the Q & A post.
Thanks for sharing

Mr Lonely said...

nice blog... visited here with a smile, take care always... feel free to visits me back at http://www.lonelyreload.blogspot.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)... thanks ~~~