Wednesday, March 16, 2011

~Black is Black~

With all the black painting I have been doing, I thought I would share some pictures of items in our house that were born black. At least when I got them they were already black. I hope you enjoy them!



































I am working another project today. I need to have spring break more often...LOL! Details to follow. Don't forget to check out Yesterday Once More on Facebook. I would love for you to drop by.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will come back as often as you can. Always remember, "Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush."

All My Best,
~Dan~

13 comments:

Deppen homestead 1862 said...

Dan
I am loving your blacks~ if you ever visit my blog you know I am a huge fan of black~So thanks for sharing the beautiful blacks!
smile
Teresa

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing your blacks. I think you have done a wonderful.
Have a great day and enjoy your spring break.

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

Gorgeous as always Dan~!!
I just wanted to let you know,
I have been visiting but for some reason blogger has been acting up and not letting me post comments.
Keeping my fingers crossed on this one.
~Tam

Jackie said...

Hi There Dan! I love all your black and I have a lot of black in my home as well. I'm loving the ice skates and the dresser with the white basket on top. I'm inspired by you!! Hope you have a great day.
Jackie

Penny said...

Great pics of your black displays -- love it all! I, too, have lots of black painted furntiure that I just love. I enjoy seeing your photos.
Enjoy your break!

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Dan,
Great pictures, I am just loving black more and more! I really need to add more in the homestead! OLM

nancy huggins said...

I like what you did..I think I will go and buy some black paint and do a little changing around here ( I do like Hunter Green a lot also) :)

Becki said...

Hi Dan - Black is back ! I love your collections. My mom had a typewriter like the one you have shown. I wish I had it now.

Enjoy your spring break!

SANDI said...

Very Nice! Love those old ice skates.

Ames said...

I love everything you do to your house. I love the black too!~Ames

Carmen at Primcats said...

Beautiful pieces! The cameras are very cool!

Carmen and the Primcats

jaxonsgram said...

Hey Dan, love all the black, but then it is one of my favorite colors!!! After looking at your pictures, lol, I have deceided that there is one more thing to add to my blacks. I have a little step stool just like yours, only the legs aren't black. They will be now!!! Have a great Spring Break!!! And thanks for sharing all your pictures!

janet said...

Love all of the black in your house..It all looks so nice..