Sunday, February 27, 2011

~Heading to Arcola~

I will be heading to Arcola, Illinois this weekend to attend the Country Spirit Antique Show. A Primitive Place magazine will have a booth there. We will be signing copies of the magazine and selling the Spring 2011 issue and we will also have some of the Holiday 2010 issue.

You will be able to meet:

Kristine Berg Doss, Editor
Jeremy Doss, Assistant Editor
Kimberlee Johnson, Contributing Writer
Dan Weaver, Senior Writer (That's me!)


If you live close by or if you can travel, we would love for you to stop by and meet all of us. It is going to be a great two days. We will be there March 4th from 5pm-8pm and March 5th from 8am-3pm.

I am really excited about meeting some of you and getting to put a face to the name. If you stop by, make sure you tell me you are a follower of my blog.

Thank you all for the nice comment you left me about the buffet that I painted black. I have been busy this weekend painting some other items black. I will share those with you in the very near future.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will continue to come back as often as you can. Always remember, "Write injuries in sand, kindnesses in marble."

All My Best,
~Dan~

12 comments:

Carla said...

I'm so looking forward to meeting all of you! It's going to be a fun weekend!

Tins and Treasures said...

Good afternoon, Dan,
Oh, how I could get away from school to attend this event. Our spring break is the following week, though. Have fun!

As you know, we had been stranded in this most recent blizzard, so I am way behind on blog reading and commenting. I hope everything is well with you.

Have a relaxing Sunday ~Natalie

Robyn~Primlish said...

I will definately stop by! I can't wait!

Patti said...

I am so looking forward to meeting everyone from my favorite magazine! It's just perfect that my parents live 15 minutes from the show. A great prim show and time with my parents add up to a priceless weekend!
Blessings, Patti

Anonymous said...

dan..i am sure we are all looking forward to the next photos. your going to make me want to paint everything sitting around my house black now too. i absolutely love your style.
your very inspiring!
lee from ottawa canada

busybee said...

I AM GOING TO BE THERE! I AM VERY EXCITED ABOUT GOING & CAN'T WAIT TO MEET SOME OF YOU! :)

denise said...

SOUNDS LIKE FUN. BUT FLORIDA IS ALITTLE TOO FAR AWAY ESPECIALLY WITH THE PRICE OF GAS[3.31]. ENJOY YOUR TRIP. DENISE

Janice said...

I wish I could go and meet you but it's too far for me to travel this time of year. I know you will have a wonderful time and be able to meet so many of your followers. You'll probably pick up some fun treasures, too! Take Care,
Janice

Joanne said...

Wishing I lived closer so I could attend! Sounds like you will have a wonderful time meeting everyone and a great show!

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Oh honey how I wish my pot of gold would come in before next weekend because I would love to meet you. Even though I feel like I already have known you forever. lol
Your going to have so much fun. Glad you shared this with us
Love ya
Maggie

Anonymous said...

Hey Dan! I am counting down the days! I can't wait for this weekend. Too bad there wasn't some name tag or something that we all could choose to where and show the blogs we follow or the forums in which we are on! Not only do I follow your blog and have subscribed to the magazine, but I first remember you from the CS Forum. Can't wait to meet you and the others! Jax

Y1M said...

Safe Travels to and from. Can't wait to read all about it. :) Have fun. Marlene