Tuesday, January 18, 2011

~With a Song in My Head~

Have you ever had one of those days when you have a song in your head and no matter what you do you cannot get rid of it? Well, today was one of those days for me. Everywhere I went and everything I did was done to a certain song. The song I am talking about is Tammy from the movie Tammy and the Bachelor starring Debbie Reynolds.


To hear this wonderful old song, click ~Here~. I have to warn you though, it will be in your head all day. I guess it is a good thing it is a great song.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope that you will come back as often as you can. Always remember, "A friend hears the song in your heart and sings it back to you when your memory fails."

All My Best,
~Dan~

10 comments:

The Barn Door said...

The worst is when a particular song is still in your head when you go to bed and can't get it out!!!

Pat said...

Unfortunately, the song in my head hasn't been quite so sweet. My grandson loves the gummy bear song and that has been bouncing in my brain for days...I'm a gummy bear...just a gummy bear...

Grammee Linda - Behind My Red Door said...

Thank you! I needed to replace the song in my head this morning!!

Have a great day Dan!!

Carmen at Primcats said...

LOL! You're trying that old pass it on trick aren't you? ;) You can't fool me Dan!

Carmen and the Primcats

Never So Simple said...

Know the song well. My sister was named after this song. :)

Donna

Mumsy said...

Dan, I like your song better than mine. On a recent trip I sang or hummed "Home on the Range" for almost 400 miles. :( Are you still singing your song?

Jeanne said...

Love your blog....your posts bring a smile to my face. BTW, love the new paint colors in your house....looks very colonial now. I have the same sturbridge and saddle light in my house.
~Jeanne~

Sharon said...

I have that happen to me and you try to change the song but it always comes back.
I also wanted to let you know that I posted your word Faith. It was a great word and I had to do something real thinking. I hope that you stop by and read it.
Can't wait for the next word of the week.

Audrey said...

LOVE THIS!!! I had to learn to play this on the key board in 4th grade. I think of it often.

Splinters From The Woodworkers Wife said...

I have had a song stuck in my head all week..."Only The Good Die Young" it has helped me through a rough week! :)