Tuesday, January 25, 2011

~Paycee's New Chew Toys...I Mean Rugs~

This weekend I decided that I would like to get new rugs for the dining room. Actually, Paycee helped me decide. She has been working on destroying the rug in front of the door since April. Friday she did it in with a little help from the vacuum. I had been wanting to go for a more Colonial looking rug anyway, so I guess I shouldn't be too upset with her.


These are the rugs I decided on. They came from Home Depot. They are the same rugs that I have in the music room, master bedroom and master bathroom. You know how I like consistency. I really like the colors of the rugs and love how they look in the dining room.








Paycee swears she will leave the new rugs alone. She really is a good girl and most of the damage was done when she was just a puppy. She said it was just her way of trying to make her home more Colonial.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you stopping by and I hope you will come back as often as you can. Always remember, life is too short to sweat the small stuff.

All My Best,
~Dan~

15 comments:

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

They look wonderful, Dan.
Yes, Paycee is just trying to give them that olde, aged, look for ya!! :)

~Tam

Joanne said...

I think Paycee will enjoying laying on them more than eating them! They look great! My goal on of these days is to hook/design one for under my dining table! I'm determined! LOL

Mumsy said...

Very nice rugs Dan. They look really nice on your beautiful floors. Paycee will enjoy them too I bet and she will probably not chew them since she is a good girl. Hugs! Oh and nose kisses for Paycee, Parker and Payton

Jeanne said...

Very nice! Love the colors in the dining room. May I ask who makes your dining room table/chairs? The set is beautiful.
~Jeanne~

TheRustyThimble said...

I love your new rugs Dan they look wonderful

LOL on Paycee, my little shelby is about the same age as Paycee, aren't they precious dogs. Well mine is like my child
Brenda

The Hoskins' Family said...

Beautiful rugs Dan, what a nice change!!! Your home is always so great looking!!!
Hopefully paycee enjoys them as well but no chewing!

Have a great day!
Lynnly

My Primitive Creations by Tonya said...

Absolutely Perfect~Love how the rugs draw out the colors in the picture above the FirePlace. Very Nice!!

So much fun to redecorate!! By the Way what did you decide to do with the Wash Stand in the basement?

Blessings
Tonya

Carla said...

I love the colors of your new rugs. They look wonderful with your new paint colors.

grandma peden's porch said...

wow dan i love the rugs!!! but you know as well as i do schnauzers just love their rugs mine is the same way he runs around the house dragging it behind him what a mess.
marilyn
p.s. good luck

PunkyTolePainter said...

I love your new rugs, Dan!! I sure hope Paycee doesn't think these are chew toys!! LOL

Hugs,
Punky

Tam said...

Dan I found you from sweet Maggie's site and thought I would follow you since your friends with her I knew I could not go wrong.
You a very unique site and I am trying to do one for myself but have not had the courage to publish it yet. Hopefully soon
Your rugs are colonial and fit in with your pretty home.
Take care
Tam

Angie Berry said...

I hope Miss P likes these rugs! I think they look great with your decor and they have such beautiful colors and patterns in them.

Angela said...

I like them too..they look beautiful and match the colours of your trim

Michelle said...

Hi Dan,
The rugs look lovely. I wouldn't trade the company of a dog for anything! My baby of 13 years went to heaven this summer and I miss him soo much! Take care and have a great weekend.
xoxo

Tammy♥ said...

Dan,
Glad to have found your blog...really enjoyed looking at your beautiful home! Absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!!