Sunday, October 17, 2010

~A Primitive Place Magazine is Looking for Houses to Photograph~


Do You think your house should be featured in a magazine?

Do you live in Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, or Southeastern Missouri?

If so, A Primitive Place Magazine is looking for houses to photograph for an

upcoming issue!

If you would like to see your home gracing the pages of this new magazine,

please contact Senior Writer, Dan Weaver.

Please send a few pictures of your home (full room shots) and pictures of

some of your collections to dc11272@hotmail.com.

Please include your location and a list of some of the collections

that you have.

Who knows, A Primitive Place Magazine may come knocking on your door!


5 comments:

Dee said...

How do I purchase the magazine?

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Dan, how about coming about 6 hours north of Southern Il.....There are some great prim homes up here too! OLM

Dan said...

Dee~
To order your subscription of A Primitive Place Magazine, click on the picture of the holiday cover on my sidebar. It will take you directly to the site to order a subscription. You will not regret it!

OLM~
Traveling 6 hours north is a possibility. If you know of any good houses, have them contact me.

~Dan~

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Oh my Dan....I'm so happy I subscribed to this magazine at the beginning because I wouldn't want to miss an issue.

I only wish my home was worthy of this magazine.

Karen

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Dan honey I have been thinking about you and wondering how you are sweetie.
I too like Karen wish my home was worthy of any magazine but especially one where you are a Senior Writer. I am so proud of you.
I have to subscribe to this magazine also.
Glad baby girl is recovering well from her horrific surgery. Poor thing. She is learning Life can be hard. lol
So glad I got to come by here tonight
Love you
Maggie