Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The SIgn of a Winner!

Well, I have had another couple of big days here at Yesterday Once More. Some of you may remember a post a few weeks ago that was titled "Who Are All These Dogs and Why Are They Calling Us Dad?". I said at the end of the post that I would like to have a sign made of the saying. I contacted Lisa of Prims From Above and she made this sign for me. I think it is wonderful and she did it so quickly!










To visit Lisa's blog, click ~Here~. She also has a selling blog called Londonberry Primitives that you are going to want to check out. You can do that ~Here~. I still have a few other things to do to go with the sign before I hang it. When I get it hung, I will be sure to post some pictures. I would like to thank Lisa for doing such a terrific job. I really appreciate it!

Some of you may know that I won Primfills' Blog giveaway! I was very excited to discover the box on my front porch today. Little Erma packed up all of her wonderful items with the help of Jobeth. Everything looked wonderful. Every item was wrapped individually with a personalized note on it explaining what the item was. It was like Christmas...I just kept opening and opening. Take a look at what I won.
















Sorry about these two pictures. They were facing the correct way on the camera and on my computer, but when I downloaded them to my blog this is how they came out!







Jobeth also sent me an extra item that I was not expecting! This is the note that was with the item.




Here it is!!!




Is that not the most creative and special Halloween ornament you have ever seen? I love the title too...a play on Yesterday Once More! I cannot thank Jobeth and Little Erma enough for their generousity. You both have made my day. To visit Jobeth's blog, click ~Here~.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More! I appreciate you stopping by and I hope that you will come back as often as you can. Never forget how very important you are to so many people. God has a plan for you!

My Best Always,
~Dan~

15 comments:

prims by olde lady morgan said...

Dan, Got to love boxes with goodies on the porch! OLM

Lisa said...

I can hardly wait to see the sign up on that mustard wall. It is going to look great. Looks like you have lots of goodies there too. Thanks for sharing and thank you for allowing me to make that sign for you. Hope you enjoy it!!
Take Care and have a wonderful week.

~ Lisa

Rugs and Pugs said...

Halloween Once More ~ with the furbabies.
I LOVE IT!
Pug hugs :)
Lauren

Melissa Miller said...

Dan the sign is precious and perfect for your beautiful home. Congrats on your wonderful win as well. Very nice! :)

Patti said...

Dan How wonderful....I love how Jobeth personalized the halloween ornie with your pups...very generous and special of her to do that!! It's so nice to meet such special people out in this great big world!!

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Great stuff! Love the Halloween ornie ~ how cute and what a wonderful keepsake honoring your fur babies. Hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Donna

Primfills said...

YAY! Oh Dan I am so THRILLED that you enjoyed all of your goodies! It was so much fun to get them all wrapped and prepared for their journey to your home!

Thank you so much for being so darn kind and taking the time to post pictures and say such kind words about the goodies that I sent!

Oh goodness, the sign is adorable too! It will look so perfect in your home! I love it!

Speaking of homes, I haven't forgotten your request of prays that God will lead you along the right path when it comes to the dream home that came onto the market. I have to admit that I have been not even beating around the bush in my prayers and have been asking that you get that new house!! lol Ohhh lordy, it is a BEAUTY!! I know that you, Jeff, and the 3 lil' P's would cherish every inch of that house!

I hope your day is GREAT!
With love,
Jobeth xox

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

How neat! Congrats on your winnings and your new sign. Too cute!

Joanne said...

Great sign - will look wonderful on that wall. How fun is that to open up all those treasures - and what a special ornament! Cool she made it so much fun for you!

Janice said...

You are a lucky man. Those are really special treats to arrive at your door. Can't wait to see what you do with them!

Grammee Linda said...

Lisa is a sweetheart and did a wonderful job on the sign. Enjoy your new goodies! Can't wait to see where they end up!!

bluehouseprimitives said...

awwww that sign with the doggies is so sweet as is the other sign and your goodies all are so doggone cute.
big old hugs~
Ang

Rochelle said...

Wow!! What wonderful treasures you have received! I just LOVE the doggies sign...that is adorable!!!

Sharon said...

Dan you sure did hit the big one.
Those are some great gifts and I love the sign.
Have a great day.

Dana~HomespunTreasures said...

Congrats on your winnings Dan!!! I'm looking forward to seeing where you put everything. have a great week ahead!!

Blessings,
Dana