Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Music Room After a Day of Tweaking!

I spent most of the day shopping and tweaking! My two favorite things to do. I thought the music room needed a different rug. This one is much bigger and a little more fancy. I would have never thought I would have gotten a rug like this one, but I am very happy with how it looks in the room. I got the rug at Home Depot for a pretty good price. It is a 9 x 11.

I also bought the new lamp today at the Rabbit Patch here in town. I really like it, and it was half off!! I think the music room turned out really nice. I hope you like it too.




























Jeff loves his new piano and has been playing it a lot. It is really enjoyable to hear him play. I am very happy for him!

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More! I appreciate all the nice comments you leave me when you visit. I hope that you will continue to come back as often as you can. Never forget that a true friend will sing your song to you when you can not remember the words.

My Best to You Always,
~Dan~

15 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

I love the new rug in there..you did a great job of decorating..er tweaking.:) have a great friday.:)

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

Oh Dan,
It's wonderful! All of it. I like the colors!
Great Job!
Tisha

Ann said...

Dan, I have to laugh that you had a "model" in many of the pictures - and the one where I see only the tips of the ears! So cute. Sorry I'm supposed to be looking at the rug and lamps! Like them both - they look great. ~Ann

JenR65 said...

What a beautiful music room, great job tweaking!

ddogood said...

It looks beautiful! I can't believe it, I almost bought the same rug. I had my heart set on a braid rug, but if I couldn't find the right one, this was the one I wanted! I still love it! It reminds me of a quilt. I still might get the smaller one for my bedroom, at the end of my bed.

Donna

Janie said...

The music room looks great, but then of course, all your rooms are great!!

Have a wonderful weekend, Janie

Btrie said...

Grand all the way around. Awesome Jeff is enjoying the piano so much. Have a great weekend!

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

The music room turned out wonderful!! I love the dark blue on the walls it makes the piano pop rather then blending into the room. Your new light is awesome and how cool is that 50% off!! Can't beat that! It must be a beautiful sound the piano being played through out the house! Have a wonderfully Blessed weekend!!:0)

Lori said...

As always, a great room. Love your camera collection.

Sandy said...

Everything looks wonderful! My daughter sure would love your piano. She is my little musical girl, we enjoy so much listening to her sing.

As always, your home is just wonderful!

Hope you guys have a beautiful and wonderful weekend.

Tammy ~ A Primitive Place said...

What a fabulous room!!
Great job.
Im glad Jeff is enjoying his new piano.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Tam

Tamera @ the Stone Fence Cottage said...

Love the tweaking!! The rug really brings it all together. and of course-the furbabies just add to it's overall lovliness!

Linda ★ Parker's Paradise said...

That blue is the color of my guest bath.
I have a pair of those buffet lamps on the night tables in our master bedroom. Small world.
I like the size of the new rug. For me, it would take some getting used to. I'm a braid or rag rug girl......★ Linda ★

maureen said...

The rug is absolutly perfect for the room. It seems to bring the whole room together. Love the lamps too. Great Job. Have a wonderful weekend....Maureen

janet said...

Lovin the rug and the way the room is set up..So glad Jeff is enjoying his piano..Great job Dan..You boys have a great week..