Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Fun!

Today for Memorial Day we had our families over for a cookout and some time in the pool. We had Jeff's parents, Jeff's brother and sister-in-law and their two kids Gabe and Maura. My parents came and so did my brother and sister-in-law and their two kids Katie and Jake.

Jeff grilled hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and the kids spent time in the pool. Everyone had a really good time and we enjoyed having them here. I thought I would share a few pictures of the kids with you. I didn't get any of Katie's face. She is a very busy little girl! I hope you enjoy seeing our nephews and nieces.


Jake


Gabe


Maura


Katie and her Mommy


Maura, Gabe, and Katie


I hope all of you had a wonderful Memorial Day and that you spent it with the people you love the most.

Don't forget to check out my May 28th post to sign up for my 100th post giveaway.

Thank you for visiting Yesterday Once More. I appreciate you making it part of you life. I hope that you will come back as often as you can. Never forget the people who are no longer with us. As long as we keep them in our minds and our hearts they are never far away.

My Best to You Always,
~Dan~

9 comments:

thesimpledaze said...

It certainly looks like all of you had a great holiday.It was perfect weather for the pool.Your nieces and nephews are really adorable they are truly Gods gift.Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a another wonderful day tomorrow.

mrssmith07 said...

Looks like you and the family had a great
time today!! I do believe I would have
loved to have been able to take a dunk in
that pool myself today...it was hot here!!
wooo

Thanks for sharing your adorable nieces and nephews with all of us!!

Roxanne

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

glad you all had a wonderful day together;)

COLONY HOMESTEAD said...

looks like you had a wonderful time with your families...the kids are just adorable.....and yes! whew..hot here yesterday! humidity was sooo thick you could barely breathe outside...

Karen/My Colonial Home said...

Morning Dan....well, not much longer for you at school and you'll be home enjoying that pool as well!

Glad your family holiday was all it was meant to be....kids look like it was the best part of their day! Wishing I had one of those pools!

Karen

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Aren't family holidays just the best? We spent lots of time with family this weekend as well. Hope you have a wonderful week, Dawn

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Looks like a fun day, Dan! All of the kids are adorable...love the name, Gabe! We spent the day with family and swimming too!

Hope you have a great week! :)

Blessings,
Tammy

Debbie said...

It looks like everyone had a great time this weekend. We just had a quiet time here at home watching old movies and listening to it rain.

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

Debbie

janet said...

It looks like everyone had a great time..The kids are so adorable..Wish I could of been in a pool we were dying it was so hot here..LOL..Have a great week school will be out soon..