Friday, April 23, 2010

A Primitive Place Magazine

Tonight A Primitive Place Magazine unveiled
the first cover of the very first issue!
Here it is....


Photo by: Margo Gracia
Layout by: Ashley Lucente


I think it is a wonderful cover! Margo and Ashley did a
fantastic job on it!

There is still time to order your subscription.
To order your subscription, click here.





I feel so very blessed and fortunate to be part of this wonderful
new magazine. I can not wait to get my hands
on the very first issue.
I am confident that it will be around for a very long time!

I hope all of you have a restful weekend!
Never forget to follow your heart. If you do,
it will never lead you in the wrong direction.

My Best to You Always,
~Dan~

4 comments:

Holly Hills Primitives said...

I can't wait to see it either. I've got to find out about selling it in my shop! Have a great weekend, Dawn

Sandy said...

AWESOME! I love the cover :) I am also very anxious to receive my copy because I know I will be doing alot of drooling and dreaming.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Grammy Linda / Behind My Red Door said...

It is so exciting isn't it??!! I am so glad that kristine, Bonnie and Sarah followed their hearts to start this wonderful new adventure we get to be a part of!!
Have a great weekend - it certainly started wonderfully!!

Rugs and Pugs said...

Dan ~
Just catching up on my blog reading.
Paycee is just as cute as can be! Congrats ;-)
I love all the pics of your home. Thank you for sharing.
Pug hugs :)
Lauren