Thursday, April 29, 2010

Paycee McLaine

Paycee McLaine
DOB: 2/19/10
Sister: Parker McKenzie
Brother: Peyton McEntire




So many of you have been asking about Paycee, so I thought I would let you know how she is doing. Unfortunately, my camera is not working right now so I can not share any new pictures with you. I got the above picture off of the website that we found Paycee on.

Paycee weighs a little over 5lbs. She is doing really well. She is a bundle of love and energy. She loves to chew. Fortunately, we have plenty of toys for her to chew on. Everyone is adjusting nicely. Paycee and Peyton have become good friends. She follows him around and watches his every move. Peyton is being so gentle with her! When they play he is careful not to hurt her. Paycee loves to sneak up on Peyton and bite him on his bottom. She also loves to chew on his legs and ears. Peyton takes all of this in stride and never gets aggrivated with her.

Parker is a little indifferent to Paycee. She was like this when we got Peyton and soon warmed up to him, so hopefully she will warm up to Paycee too. They all love to go out in the backyard and run around. Anything to burn Paycee's energy is a good thing!

Paycee is eating really well, and the potty training is going pretty well too. I had forgotten how closely puppies have to be watched. We take her out many, many times during the day. Hopefully she will be as easy to train as Parker and Peyton were.

During the day and at night she stays in her crate. She doesn't cry at night any more. When we get home from school she is always happy to see us and wags her little tail with all her might.

She has already stolen our hearts and has been a wonderful edition to our little family. There is nothing like a Miniature Schnauzer!

I do want to apologize for not being able to visit some of your blogs as often as I would like. The last two months of school are very busy and I don't seem to have as much time as I did before. When school gets out on June 1st, I will have more time to visit your blogs regularly.

I hope all of you had a terrific Thursday and that you are getting a chance to relax and do something you enjoy tonight. Never forget how important you are, and never stop trying to make this world a better place.

My Best to You Always,
~Dan~

18 comments:

janet said...

Paycee is sooo cute..Glad all is going well with her and Parker and Peyton are adjusting well..Have a fabulous weekend..

Angela said...

Oh Dan I'm so in love. She is just so adorable! Are schnauzer's hair or fur? Your going to have to update your pics on the side bar to add your precious new on to the family portrait!

I have many family members that are teachers and oh yes, these last two months are the BIGGEST for all of you...Just think, summer vacation to enjoy with your loved ones and your home...and us of course,lol.

Blessing to all you and of course to the new princess in the home!

Kimberly said...

What a little dolly! And I love all your baby's names...

~ Regan said...

She is so stinkin cute. I just love dogs... They are so loving, and it's so sweet how they all have different personalities. I'm sure Parker will warm up to the newbie soon, she's probably just irritated that she has to share her humans with another pup! ;) I bet once the nipping stage is over, she'll jump right in the mix too.

Hopefully you will get a break from all your work soon... Don't worry about not being able to visit anyone- I understand fully! It's hard sometimes to find the time, and more often than not- you are neglecting something else when you're blogging. (I should be working out right now... Eh, who needs excersize?! lol)

Ok... Have a few more bloggers to say hello too, and then it's off to the rower... :|

Susannah said...

Isn't she a little darling? So cute!

Sandy said...

I see we seem to have the same thing in common, the love of dogs :) I would have a house full of them but hubby keeps that under control...LOL. Your new bundle of joy is so sweet, can't wait to see more recent pictures.

I know exactly what you mean by chewing on everything and full of energy. Our new little Allie sure keeps me busy chasing her all over the place trying to keep what ever she finds out of her mouth. She has a ton of toys to play with but they seem to want something else. My other dog is a mini-poodle and Allie loves latching on to what you might want to call a tail, her ears and what ever else she can grab. But Daisy also plays so gentle with her. Sometimes I think they are worse then kids...LOL. Chasing eachother around and around the table and all over. But it's fun...I can't imagine not having her now...

Have fun and Enjoy your weekend!

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

She is a little cutie..I love her name..glad she is adjusting well and the others will too..have a fantastic friday and a great weekend.:)

JenR65 said...

She is adorable, I am sure she will give you many years of love and laughter. :)

Prim Pals said...

She is adorable! I had wondered how well she was adjusting. I agree... you will need to update the family portrait! :)

Debbie K

Never So Simple said...

What a cutie! I love her. I know you will be glad to see Summer break come it was a long cold winter.

Donna

carolyn@primitive~devotion said...

Thanks for the update Dan. I adore mini schnauzers! Can't wait to see pics of her.
I know you must be looking forward to the summer break. When I taught preschool we worked through the summer and I was so envious that most other schools were closed. LOL!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Char said...

How adorable! Glad all is well with Paycee. Seems this is a very busy time of the year for all of us!

Melissa Miller said...

Oh she is really cute! I enjoy reading about your precious animals. Show us more pics when you can.

Have a blessed weekend. ~Melissa :)

Daisy Cottage said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

She is precious!!!

What a lucky little puppy too.

Thank you for sharing your newest addition to your family with us.


xo,
Kim

Joanne said...

What a honeybee she is! Love hearing about her and the other boys! Will look forward to "watching" her grow

Loafer Mountain Primitives said...

How Sweet! Love the puppy breath! They are all very beautiful dogs...I adore the pics of all of you in front of the barn!
Good luck potty training.

Tisha

Mumsy said...

Paycee is adorable! Hugs

Tammy ~ Country Girl at Home ~ said...

Aww....Paycee is precious! Glad it's going well! They do require alot of attention at first don't they...like having a baby in the house! Have fun!

Tammy