Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well, Here We Go!

I have been saying for several months now that I would start a blog. Well, here we go! I don't know if there will be anyone out there reading this, but I guess we will see. Today is just an average Saturday. We are going to do some antique shopping and spend some time with friends. I am on my constant search for vintage Fiesta. I love it! I am truly addicted. If I figure out how to post pictures, I will share some pictures. Just looking at it makes me happy. I love all the bright colors and the history behind them. I wonder what special events the dishes were used at and all the different places they may have been. Seems crazy, I know. I guess I am a deep thinker. Until next time, I hope you all have a great weekend!


~Dan~

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Dan, Congratulations on the start up of your blog!! I love it!! You have your blog done up sooo nice!! Love all the colors you've used!! I also love your fiesta ware!! Sooo very pretty!!

Have a great day and I'll catch you again on your blog or on the C.S. forums!
~Lynn

Kitty said...

Dan, been reading through your posts, again, so glad to see you are blogging! Nice to see a pic of you too! You are a cutie!! Jeff, Peyton and Parker sure are lucky! Enjoy blogging and look forward to reading more!

Dawn said...

Dan, I have been reading through some of your lastest post. I so enjoy them! I can't wait to see your featured home in the 2010 Home Tour Sampler! Yea! If you have time stop by my bog and check it out. Love the visit!