Monday, January 18, 2010

Motivating Monday???

"Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it".

We are out of school today for Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's. birthday! I have so many plans circling my head today. I need to wash the cars, give the P's (what we call Parker and Peyton) a bath, wallpaper a wall in Jeff's office, walk/run two miles, pack my lunches for the week, and grocery shop. Here is the problem, I got a lead on some Fiesta at an antique store. I really want to go shopping, but I have so much to do. So much for being compulsive...lol! I am compulsively thinking about all of the things I need to get done. Does that count??? Anyway, I know I will end up going shopping. If I find some Fiesta, it will be worth it. If I don't, I will kick myself for not staying home and doing my work. I am sure some of you are thinking..."Poor guy, I wish I had his problems"...lol! Well, I better get off of here and get busy. Thank you to those of you who have started following my blog. I really appreciate it. I hope all of you have a "Motivating Monday", and you spend it doing the things you love. Take care and be careful today!

~Dan~

4 comments:

jerrywigginton48 said...

Dan I think I would forget about the work and go shopping. Kay

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

Hi Dan,
Thanks for visiting today!
So...what did ya get accomplished??
Shopping or Chores?
Grocery shopping or Fiesta ware shopping? Both?? ;)
Hope ya had a great day!

Lynn said...

Hi Dan! I hope you had a great day and thanks for visiting my blog today! I think going shopping sure would be the one I'd pick to do, and it would be perfect if you'd find some more of your beautiful fiesta ware at the Antique store you mentioned!!

Red Shed Primitives said...

It was your day OFF. I hope your choice was to go shopping. Your home is beautiful & I look forward to seeing it in the CS Home Tour. That is really exciting.
~Aaron~