Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mission Fiesta

As promised,I have posted some pictures of my Fiesta collection. I was able to find some nice pieces yesterday for fairly reasonable prices. I am collecting the first six original colors. They are: Cobalt, Yellow, Ivory, Red, Turquoise, and Light Green. I do have some of the 1950's colors, but I am probably going to sell those at some point. As you can see, I have moved some of my collection to my kitchen cabinets. The curio was belonged to Jeff's grandpa. It is very old and I do not want to overload it. If one of the shelves broke, my collection would be ruined and I would be devastated.

This going to be a relaxing Sunday. I will probably spend it doing laundry and getting things ready for the coming week. You will see that I can be compulsive and a little obsessive. It helps keep me organized and happy. I hope all of you have a great Sunday and you spend it doing all the things you love.

~Dan~

4 comments:

ddogood said...

Well you beat me to it! I love your blog and your Fiesta ware. I think the turquoise and the ivory are my favorite. I'm working on a Primitive sheep makedo, so I better get back to it. Have a great day!

Donna
(candlelady)

Kath ~★The Olde Weeping Cedar ★~ said...

YAY--Ya have a blog!! Looking forward to visitng and seeing all your beautiful decor :)

JenR65 said...

So glad you started a blog Dan, I know it will be great! Best of luck!

Donna~One Simple Country Girl said...

Go Dan, go Dan!!! I am glad you finally started your blog! Be warned ~ it is very addicting!! Love your fiesta ware! Beautiful!!
I've signed on to follow you!
Hugs,
Donna